If You Want More Success And Happiness, You Have To Raise ABAR—Asking, Believing, Taking Action, And Receiving
Have you ever missed a great opportunity?
You might have been too hard on yourself, therefore lowering your goals. But to be successful, you must know what it is that you want, ask for it, and then take action in getting it. The more you do, the more likely it will come. Believe and achieve.
In this episode, I’ll tell you why you should raise ABAR if you want more success and happiness. Don’t miss on great opportunities. You have the talent, so use it to inspire other people. Get out there and make dreams into reality.
- [2:00] ABAR is an acronym, and raising ABAR means raising your level of asking for what you want, believing that it’s going to come to you, raising your level of action, and raising your awareness around receiving.
- [4:29] I think if I wasn’t as open and aware of raising my level to what I’m asking for or what I’m seeking, I may have missed this opportunity.
- [4:41] I see many people missing opportunities because they don’t come the way they expected to come. They don’t come packaged up the way they expect.
- [5:02] You have to increase your level of what you’re asking for.
- [5:09] Most of us set our goals and set the bar on our goals so low that we can trip on it, and it wouldn’t move our life forward.
- [5:53] To be successful, to have the joy, the happiness, the love, and the success that you want, you have to fail because that’s how you learn.
- [6:06] To stop protecting ourselves, we have to be bolder with what we’re asking for.
- [6:57] Once you can declare boldly what you want, you’re telling the god, the universe, whatever you believe in, your creator, that you’re open to more. You’re ready. You’re seeking more.
- [8:37] It takes work to achieve things that you have never achieved before, and in that work, you first have to start with being bold about the ask.
- [9:31] There is so much power in visualization.
- [10:44] You just keep visualizing yourself being successful because what you’re doing is you’re planting the seed to believe that you can achieve it.
- [11:01] Progress equals belief.
- [11:08] As you start to make progress on your goals and dreams, you start to see that it’s possible.
- [11:48] Create a vision board.
- [14:19] A symbol is something that represents the importance and value to you. It’s something that you want to strive towards every single day.
- [16:17] You’re not just going to wake up one day, and everything you’ve ever wanted is handed to you. It requires action.
- [19:00] Receiving means that you are open to receiving whatever it is that you’re seeking.
- [21:08] In our minds, when we set a goal or have a dream, we expect it to be packaged up a certain way. And when it doesn’t come that way, sometimes we miss it.
- [21:42] Maybe you don’t achieve what you’re set out to do, but maybe it opens the door for another amazing opportunity, relationship, or experience.
- [22:37] The more that you acknowledge yourself and the more that you’re focusing on your goal, the more that you’re likely to achieve it.
- [23:14] Reward success. Reward yourself.
- [24:57] Even if you’re not where you want to be, you can be inspiring other people.
- [25:41] Even in your struggles, how you handle those struggles can inspire other people to move through their challenges.
- [26:40] It might not come in your time frame, it might not reach the way you expected, but it’s coming. Believe that it’s coming.
- [28:31] You have greatness in you. You have the ability to do amazing things in this world. If you decide to raise ABAR, you will start to see your life shift in a very powerful and positive way.
Listen, Subscribe and Review on Apple Podcast
Connect With Danny on Social Media
Copyright © 2020 iamDannyStone