Do You Have a Fixed Mindset or a Growth Mindset?
What goes on inside the mind of a successful person? How do they create more joy and happiness in their lives? How do they achieve impossible goals in their lives? It’s their mindset. Successful people have growth mindsets. They think limitless. They believe that can achieve more than where they are right now.
In this episode, we look at the difference between a fixed mindset and a growth mindset and how you can make the shift to living your dream life. It’s time to get real! Listen to this episode…
- [3:03] A fixed mindset is having constraints about your beliefs and thoughts. You think in a limited way. You believe that people are born with unique talents and abilities and can’t get better over time.
- [3:34] People with a fixed mindset think of their failures as a validation of their lack of intelligence.
- [6:14] A person with a fixed mindset looks at things being limited. A person with a growth mindset sees things as freedom.
- [7:38] Think about where you fall in that spectrum? Are you somebody with a fixed mindset or a growth mindset?
- [8:03] You have to stretch yourself.
- [8:15] Most of the beliefs you have or the foundations for those beliefs were formed before 7 or 10.
- [9:37] If you want to live this dream life, if you’re going to create more perfect days in your life, then you have to get real and do a reality check.
- [10:14] Highly successful people can take criticism. They learn from their failures.
- [10:38] If you know that you have the potential to make a more significant impact in the world, if you know that you have this ability to find what you’re meant to do and serve other people, then you have to develop a growth mindset.
- [12:24] There are four changes you need to make if you want to live this dream life.
- [12:31] Change your language.
- [15:04] Find a balance. Get some small wins under your belt.
- [21:48] Who are you becoming along the way? Are you enjoying the process? Are you doing the hard work?
- [24:02] I had to be clear about what I wanted, why it was a must, and the “how” came later.
- [25:47] When you celebrate your successes, this helps you to continue to strive towards something bigger.
- [26:17] Continue to reward yourself and reward yourself accordingly.
- [28:10] We have to start dreaming bigger. We have to start with bigger goals because it’s about the journey. It’s about who we become along the way.
- [28:29] Set bigger, bolder goals.
- [33:17] Make sure you’re ready for change.
Listen, Subscribe and Review on Apple Podcast
Connect With Danny on Social Media
Looking For Something
It's time go to Entrepreneurship School
Join My Facebook Group
Connect on Instagram
Please enter your access token.
Copyright © 2020 iamDannyStone